1.Installation via Dashboard
- Log in to the WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Appearance->Themes.
- Click on Install Themes at the top.
- Click on Add New at the top.
- Here upload the zip avata.zip in upload box and click on upload button.
- You will see the theme. Click on Install Now to install the theme.
2. Installation via FTP
- Unzip avata.zip or avata-pro.zip to your Desktop.
- Using an FTP client to access your host web server. Go to /wp-content/themes/
- Upload theme to /wp-content/themes/.
- Go to Appearance->Themes and activate theme from Dashboard.
Setup Front Page Sections
Avata theme is based on one page theme. Below steps will guide you how to set up one-page home sections.
1. Go to Appearance > Customize > Front Page Sections to select any section from below. you can see the options in each section.
2. Set content and options for each section.
3. Resort sections
You can drag & drop to resort the sections.