Three methods to install your theme.
Manually upload the theme zip file
- Download the theme zip file from https://www.hoothemes.com/themes/one-page-scroll.html
- Go to Appearance > Themes and click Add New.
- Click Upload Theme.
- Click Choose File button and choose the file you just downloaded, then click Install Now.
- Once it is installed, click Activate.
Manually Install via FTP
- Download the Theme archive and extract the files it contains. You may need to preserve the directory structure in the archive when extracting these files.
- Using an FTP client to access your host web server, create a directory to save your Theme in the wp-content/themes directory provided by WordPress. For example, the Theme named One Page Scroll should be in wp-content/themes/One Page Scroll. Your Theme may provide this directory as part of the archive.
- Upload the Theme files to the new directory on your host server.
- Select the Active Theme(One Page Scroll Theme) for your site.
- Log in to the WordPress Administration Panels.
- Select the Appearancepanel, then Themes.
- From the Themes panel, roll over the Theme thumbnail image for the Theme you are interested in to see options for that theme.
- You can view more information about any theme by clicking Theme Details.
- A live preview of any Theme (using your blog’s content) can be seen by clicking Live Preview.
- To activate the One Page Scroll Theme click the Activate.